February 18, 2009

2.15.09 - Sunday



My cousin Marylynn and her family just moved to Dallas and my cousin Joseph and his wife Maren are moving here this summer to go to med school... we're going to have a Texas Chapter of the Boone Family! We got together tonight for the first time for dinner.

Other item to note... Marylynn has an invitro baby and told us about her fabulous Dr... and its because of her that we now have our miracle baby.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. How fun that you will have family so close!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome to have some family not to far from you! I bet you'll have so much fun with them.

    Also, can you email me the name of that doctor you used? I have a friend in Utah Valley with fertility issues and I'd like to tell her the name of the doctor you used.

    ReplyDelete