February 19, 2009

2.18.09 - Wednesday



Working at the Homeless Shelter for our Young Men/Young Women activity. This is my buddy Quincey... I LOVE Quincey!

Things I love about Q:

1. He never ever lets his special needs get in the way... he's involved in anything and everything. I love this about him!

2. He calls us Francks. Never Brother or Sister. Never Mr. or Mrs. Just Francks. He'll come up to me and say hi Francks, where's Francks (meaning Joey). Always. And I love it.

3. He calls the baby Joseph or Snuggle Bunny which I think is adorable since I don't call the baby either of those names. Not sure where he came up with Snuggle Bunny but it warms my heart.

4. He tells me we should adopt because adopted kids are cool (he's adopted)... and I agree... adopted kids are way cool.

5. He loves loves loves cars and is always telling me which car I should buy (porche, corvette, vipor, etc)... he's very disapointed that we drive a mini van.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. He sounds like a really amazing guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is cute. I love that you document the people in your life. That is a great idea. I will have to "steal" it.

    ReplyDelete