**I can't get my valentine's picture to load... I'll have to try again later**
We ordered Chinese take out and watched Criminal Minds... if that doesn't say romance then I don't know what does
Joey has been working a million hours and just wasn't interested in fighting the crowds at the restaurants... and a night home sounded good to me too... we also kinda forgot to do gifts.
Next year we'll do better.
We ordered Chinese take out and watched Criminal Minds... if that doesn't say romance then I don't know what does
Joey has been working a million hours and just wasn't interested in fighting the crowds at the restaurants... and a night home sounded good to me too... we also kinda forgot to do gifts.
Next year we'll do better.
Yeah, nothing says romance like a serial killer..lol! Sounds a lot like our Valentine's Day.
ReplyDeleteYou can't ever do better than being with the ones you love!!! Sounded pretty good.
ReplyDelete