Today was a hard day. Trying to work, a fussy baby and trying to make 3 dozen batches of brownies and a a large batch of homemade hot fudge sauce for our Young Women's program tonight. I had a small incident with the hot fudge and now my kichen looks like Willie Wonka's Chocolate Factory exploded. Chocolate everywhere.
Sometimes I think its just as important to document the hard times as well as the good times... my life is no where perfect and my kitchen tonight is proof of that!
p.s. Its embarrassing for me to post this picture but I feel like its the reality of my life today.

We are kindred spirits!
ReplyDeleteYou know what? That is exactly what most kitchens look like after a bake-a-thon. You are amazing. (I make brownies that you just break apart....)
ReplyDeleteI love that you are so honest and I love the kitchen....but I want some brownies.
ReplyDeleteKeepin' it real.....I'll post a picture of my kitchen during canning season and you'll feel better. :)
ReplyDelete