Bath Time

I love bath time with little one... he splashes and kicks and makes the cutest sounds... and then when I get him out I rub him down in pink lotion and nibble on his cute little legs. It's one of my favorite parts of the day.
P.S. I love babies in pink lotion so much... he'll be required to wear it until he leaves for college.
I love bath time with little one... he splashes and kicks and makes the cutest sounds... and then when I get him out I rub him down in pink lotion and nibble on his cute little legs. It's one of my favorite parts of the day.
P.S. I love babies in pink lotion so much... he'll be required to wear it until he leaves for college.

That is the sweetest picture. I loved bath time too....but I can't wait to hear how he likes the pink lotion when he's 10...I can barely get my kid to shower and lotion....no way!!!!
ReplyDeleteI still put lotion on Xander after bathtime. It is the best smell in the world. It make me just want to eat Xander all up!
ReplyDeleteAdorable photo of the two of you!
ReplyDelete