Catching up a little bit...
12.30.08
King Tut

Over Christmas break we took our Young Women to the King Tut exhibit at the Dallas Art Museum. I would like to say that I enjoyed it but 10+ hour day with a two month baby and no naps was not fun... I hope the girls enjoyed it though... and surely there must be a better group picture of us floating around out there somewhere.
12.31.09
New Year's Eve... not sure which picture yet... vote below!
1.1.09
Black Eyed Peas

Every New Years Day... a Southern tradition that ensures good luck for the new year!
1.2.09
Blond again.

2009 may now commence.
1.3.09
My cup runneth over.

Love these two more than words can express. Love entering the new year as a family of three...
p.s. Picture taken by my mother in law.
p.p.s spending a few days in Clearfield with Joey's family.
1.4.09
We love games!

Playing Ticket to Ride with the family... games are one of our favorite things when we're in Clearfield... I won (ok, killed) the first game... lost very badly the second game... enjoying time with family.
1.5.09
White out

Driving in a Utah blizzard... it was horrible... a drive that usually takes about an hour and 2o minutes took over three hours. White out conditions, sliding all over the place, cars off the side of the road. I've never been so happy to get to mom's house... a small miracle that little man slept the whole ride and didn't wake up to be fed (prayers answered on many levels!)
1.6.09
Winter Magic

Snow + deer in mom and dad's yard = a magical winter wonderland... oh how I love a yard full of Bambi's.
12.30.08
King Tut
Over Christmas break we took our Young Women to the King Tut exhibit at the Dallas Art Museum. I would like to say that I enjoyed it but 10+ hour day with a two month baby and no naps was not fun... I hope the girls enjoyed it though... and surely there must be a better group picture of us floating around out there somewhere.
12.31.09
New Year's Eve... not sure which picture yet... vote below!
1.1.09
Black Eyed Peas
Every New Years Day... a Southern tradition that ensures good luck for the new year!
1.2.09
Blond again.
2009 may now commence.
1.3.09
My cup runneth over.
Love these two more than words can express. Love entering the new year as a family of three...
p.s. Picture taken by my mother in law.
p.p.s spending a few days in Clearfield with Joey's family.
1.4.09
We love games!
Playing Ticket to Ride with the family... games are one of our favorite things when we're in Clearfield... I won (ok, killed) the first game... lost very badly the second game... enjoying time with family.
1.5.09
White out
Driving in a Utah blizzard... it was horrible... a drive that usually takes about an hour and 2o minutes took over three hours. White out conditions, sliding all over the place, cars off the side of the road. I've never been so happy to get to mom's house... a small miracle that little man slept the whole ride and didn't wake up to be fed (prayers answered on many levels!)
1.6.09
Winter Magic
Snow + deer in mom and dad's yard = a magical winter wonderland... oh how I love a yard full of Bambi's.

ohhh love all the pictures!!!! Love the blond hair!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE all the pictures too and your hair is ADORABLE! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! You have inspired me to start this so I will send you my new blog!!!!!!! I had to catch up...but we didn't do anything in the last two weeks so it was pretty easy!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteLots of love! We'll have to catch up soon.
love the new hair... color and style! i am so proud to be your friend! you inspire me!
ReplyDeletelove ya!
Great hair.
ReplyDeleteAnd you are good to go to the YW activity. Wow. You're committed. (in a good way).
Hope you're enjoying your snow.