Working backwards this week...
1.12.09
Home again, home again...
Lots of hugs and kisses (and a few tears) as we said our goodbyes and head back to life in Texas.
So happy to be back together after a week apart.
p.s. flying alone with a baby is not as easy as I hoped it would be... thank goodness for kind and helpful people.
picture taken in the Dallas Love Field airport minutes after we got off the plane... Joey was afraid little man would have forgotten him in a week... no way Jose... he loves his daddy!
1.11.09
Sunday Dinner
Sunday Dinner
Some of my favorite childhood memories... everybody together for a big Sunday dinner... the more people we add over the years the more fun it gets. Mom and her Sunday dinners rock!
1.10.09
Rear Window
Little man in his car seat ready to run errands... I love this view of him through the rear window... so cute... so lucky he's mine.
1.9.09
My Mecca
A trip to Utah would not be complete without a trip to Robert's... it's my happy place!
1.8.09
Mama & Little Man
All bundled up to brave the Utah winter... he gasps every time we walk outside... my poor Texas baby is just not used to this level of cold.
1.7.09
Home
The view from mom and dad's porch... The mountains always make me homesick for Utah.

Such cute pictures....I love the family picture...You are making me very homesick for Utah, Roberts, Mountains, Mom's dinners...but Utah cold has nothing on us....it's 2 degrees right now and snowing....I hate the cold!!! I am already sick of winter and it's only January...we have a long way to go!
ReplyDeleteI HATE your new comment system. I just had a huge long comment written in, and it errored and erased it all. But know I am glad you got to see your family, and sad I didn't get to see you.
ReplyDeleteI love this blog! So great to see the photos. I'm doing the project as well. Where do your folks live? Scott's parents live in Mapleton, so seeing mountains like that make me think of college/newly married days in Utah. :)
ReplyDelete