January 6, 2009

I NEED HELP!! Pick a picture!

Ok, I'm still on blog hiatus for another few days... but I'm still keeping up on my Project 365... I need your help picking a picture for my December 31st!!


My husband had a couple of days off so we made a quick trip to Utah for a couple of days so that little man could meet all his fans. We flew in late late on New Year's Eve, just in time to bring in the new year with my family.


I took several fun pictures and I’m not sure which one to use… so I need your help choosing!


  1. Little Man’s first flight… on his way to Utah to meet family for the first time
  2. The traditional banging of pots and pans at Midnight with my family... we've been doing this my whole life.
  3. A toast to the New Year!


Which picture should I use??





Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. i vote for the pot banging but then take a picture of little man on his flight back home and use that for that day. Otherwise.. use the first flight one. You have to have a picture of him on a plane for sure some day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am all about family traditions! so i vote for the banging of pots and pans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say #2, it's all about family tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the airplane one. But apparently, I am alone in that.

    ReplyDelete