January 22, 2009

1.21.09



Just a small glimpse in to our daily life.


1.20.09



A very historical day. Didn't vote for him but I am praying for him.


1.19.09



These two chat every night before little man goes to bed. Melts a mama's heart.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. That picture with Joey and your little dude is ADORABLE! This is so fun for me to see all these pictures of your daily life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't this a great project?? We get to take photos we wouldn't otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! This is the greatest project EVER! I probably wouldn't even be taking pictures yet this year....there is nothing here but cold and snow and who want to see that in 30 pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last one.
    Nothing like a dad and his baby to melt a heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh ya.. I tagged you if you want to play.

    ReplyDelete