Eagle Scout Court of Honor for our friend Jacob. Joey was his YM president and he's the 5th eagle scout from Joey's class.
We've got a sick sick little man. High fever and hacking cough. A trip to the dr and some medicine and we're finally on the mend. I hate seeing him so miserable!
fun Leprechaun hunt that we got to help host with our play school group.
A gift from my friend Kelly... one of my favorite pieces of jewlery.
You can't see it in the picture but the leaves on the tree are little hearts. I love it!
Just because I love this picture. We got this little chair at the JBF sale and he loves sitting in it.
Japan Tsunami
(picture from stock photos)
Japan Tsunami
(picture from stock photos)
On our way to Utah!
Longest flight ever (two stops) but we made it safe and sound!

No comments:
Post a Comment