March 20, 2011

March 20-26, 2011



Singing around the piano... one of my very favorite Sunday traditions!



JCW's (for the best hamburgers in the world!) and a movie at the dollar theater for FHE.



Feeding chickens and gathering eggs while dad is in Arizona.
Carrie and I have decided that our country girl training should have started years ago.  We gag when dumping the slop bucket... real country girls would mock us.

He begs to sleep with the football... there is no doubt that he's 100% boy!


A flight to Utah for Joey's birthday, a lasik consultation and a surprise party with the family complements of Emma.  Birthday Palooza has officially begun!


A fun trip to Clearfield for Joey's actual birthday day... dinner at Texas Roadhouse and the traditional Lemon Jello cake.

Happy Birthday Joey!



A birthday surprise a year in the making... tickets to the Real Salt Lake game for two of soccer's biggest fans.   A sold out stadium of 22,000, a 4-1 win over LA Galaxy and two very very happy fans.

p.s. I think this is the funnest surprise I've ever planned.  It's going to be hard to top! :)

1 comment:

  1. I would be a TERRIBLE country girl!!!!! And happy birthday to Joey!!! Hope he had a GREAT day!

    ReplyDelete