That is so exciting - congrats to your brother! I remember meeting him once when I came to your house when we were in the singls ward together and he was just a little guy then - I can't believe he'll be a missionary soon. And this photo is so cute of the two of them together. I think little Joey definitely has some Boone genes cause there is quite a resemblance.
That is AWESOME! He will make a great missionary!
ReplyDeleteYou can definitely see the family resemblance!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting - congrats to your brother! I remember meeting him once when I came to your house when we were in the singls ward together and he was just a little guy then - I can't believe he'll be a missionary soon. And this photo is so cute of the two of them together. I think little Joey definitely has some Boone genes cause there is quite a resemblance.
ReplyDelete