Today my bff Tracy had us over for lunch and movie... since we both work from home she thought it would be fun for us to get together and watch a movie while we were working on our laptops... we ate lunch, worked and watched a movie all on her incredibly comfortable bed... it felt a little bit weird watching a movie during the middle of a work day... but it was so fun... we definitely need to do it again!
p.s. Little man looooooves her... and he's constantly pulling on her long red hair... you can tell he's entralled with her!

Love that he's craning his neck around to see her!
ReplyDeleteCute photo! I like movies in the middle of the day myself. Not every day but once in a while I do like to sit with the girls and watch a movie while I'm on the computer or working on a sewing project. It's fun!
ReplyDelete