March 9, 2009

3.9.09 - Monday


Ok, I do not believe in posting pictures of baby's with food all over their faces... Its just not my thing (I apologize to those who love to post those pictures... and I think its great that you want to of your baby! It's just not my thing)... so let it be known that this will probably the ONE and ONLY picture that I ever post of baby with food on his face (1st birthday cake will of course be the exception)...

But this was a big day so it must be documented... this is his first bite of solid food AND he's in his new high chair.... the camera wasn't quick enough but his face was awesome... he looked at me like I stuck this vile stuff in his mouth and then he spit it all out. Nice. Good thing he's so dang cute!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Ah yes, the solid food adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a funny picture, love the look. he's so big in his new high chair.

    ReplyDelete