March 10, 2009

3.10.09 - Tuesday



On Monday and Tuesday nights daddy is in completely in charge while I'm working... this is his idea of babysitting... little man in the baby bjorn while they play Guitar Hero... hey I guess it works (although I'm not sure how much baby boy likes it???)

p.s. Ignore the Christmas decorations in the background that I somehow missed until this picture! yikes!


Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Hey, if the Little Man is not screaming, then it's all good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pointing out the Christmas decor. I had to enlarge the picture to see it!! You are so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee, hee - that cute photo makes me chuckle! Little Joey's rockstar beginnings...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is cute...my hubby had the same idea of babysitting and it only gets worse...now my boy plays back with him....their night of babysitting is usually pretty crazy....and I love that you pointed out the Christmas decoration, I would have never seen it.

    ReplyDelete