March 3, 2013

February set #6



Two things to note about this picture:
1. He's now in a forward facing car seat and loving it!
2. He takes of his socks every time we get in the car.  Every.Single.Time

Just chillin' on the bean bag

Before bed snack. Graham Crackers are a favorite around here.

Pancakes, Family Home Evening and puppet show on Noah's Ark. Such a fun FHE with friends!

Preschool field trip to the the post office.

My nursery buddy. Just a few more months and he'll be in here for real :(

He got every stuffed animal, blanket and pillow in the house and created a "mountain". When I walked in he yelled "surprise!". Surprise, indeed.

Always always on the go.


Our library books to help us celebrate Presidents week!


"mom, I just love my little bunnies so much!"
He keeps begging for a real bunny. And a goat.

Flowers from my new VT.
I love unexpected flowers.

Stuck underneath the chair... a regular occurrence these days.  
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing your photos. I remember the socks coming off days. So funny.
    I love your preschool. Can I move there and join? Please!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Come on down and we'll preschool together!!! We have so much fun!

      Delete