
Celebrating a warm beautiful day with a trip to the Zoo (a cute teeny tiny zoo!)
He is all boy. He is so so fun at this age.
I love these little moments!
"Mom! Quick, take a picture!"

Celebrating Mardi Gras with beads and gumbo... I love our Mardi Gras traditions!

Every night there's a new surprise waiting for me in my room :)

Chocolate really does make everything better.

Saying goodbye for another week... I hate when he leaves.

Attending our Stake Women's conference... messages shared that I needed to hear.
So so happy that I ended up going. And a trip to Joann's afterwards didn't hurt either :)

Game night with friends... lots in common ... scrapbooking, mensa and masonry.

Beautiful at the park. I LOVE this park!
We love preschool!
Joey and Clara love preschool!
I love your comment about being at the activities but stuck behind the camera. :D
ReplyDelete