February 3, 2013

January 2013 - Set #3

 


Science Day: Making clouds out of Ivory Soap
 

My little dish helper



On Tuesdays I try to cook or bake something with him... we call it Tasty Tuesday. On the menu this afternoon... No bake cookies.

Middle of the night feeding... his dazed and confused look cracks me up.
 


Putting together Buddy's new puzzle he kept saying "mom, you're doing great!". Surely he wasn't doubting my puzzle skills?



The kid has awesome hair.

Family Movie Night: Fox and The Hound
 So happy when we're all together.


Prayer/story time = crazy boys

Freebie I made for Fayette Designs

Francks Family Fun day... donuts (a rare treat) and a trip to the library.
 

Kids cookie from the bakery = grocery store survival today.


My least favorite chore but I'm so happy when its all clean.
 

Girls Night Slumber parties... its a school night but that's the silver lining of being a grown up!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love the things you can do as a grown-up that would never fly when a kid. :)

    ReplyDelete