February 3, 2013

January 2013 - Set #4








Group date night to celebrate V's birthday...  bowling at an arcade in Frisco... so fun!



Feeding the ducks on a warm afternoon.
Seventy degrees... I love Texas in the winter!



He's climbing on everything but doesn't know how to get down.  The kid is going to give me a heart attack!



I know crafty kids is for the kids... but I love the 45 minutes I get to chat with some of my favorite people. One of the highlights of my week! 



"Mom, I'm a space robot with four arms!"


1:19am and he's in my sleep bubble... It's a bit uncomfortable but I'm not complaining... he's growing so fast and I just want to enjoy every minute of it. 



I pick these bowls up a million times a day... and yet, there he is pulling them out again. 


Climbing in an empty bathtub to play with cars.  
Totally scared me.. I didn't know he could climb in the tub. He keeps me on my toes!



Science day: 1 box cornstarch + 1 can shaving cream = inside snow (and a big mess!)

Buddy woke up and told me today was Red Bird's birthday.  So we had a party with hats and balloons... Happy birthday Red Bird!
 
Playing nursery rhyme land for our Family Home Evening activity. Hilarious. Four year olds are so funny.


A trip to the Zoo with Church friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment