November 11, 2011

November 2011 - Week 3

Almost every night after jammies and prayers we climb in to the "big bed" and read stories for a few minutes. I so love this time together.



bath time... with cars of course!

spontaneous hot chocolate date at our favorite neighbors house!!! (we love our neighbors!)


A trip to Burger King while we were waiting for our car to be washed... I could seriously eat him up. He is soo soo yummy!

Nice Thanksgiving-ish weather... this is the part of year that I love Texas!

when we go to get in the car he runs around in the leaves and yells "I running in leaves!"... so much joy in the simple things.

to protect and serve.
p.s. Happy 11.11.11... I wanted to have a party of some sort to celebrate... but instead I ended up crying in the doctors office... single mom, pregnant, moody three year old, working full time... life is a big growing experience right now.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment: