I think little buns in big boy underwear are sooo cute!! :)
p.s. Potty training not going as well as one would hope. sigh.
Our sweet dear friends B & R were sealed in the Dallas Temple over the weekend. It was such a beautiful day. Its been many many years coming and I'm so glad that I got to be part of their special day.
He told me that his tummy hurt and that band aids on his tummy would make it feel better. These are the little moments I'm so grateful to capture. Sweet little man.
Buddy had his three year old check up this week... the doctor says on the height chart he's the same height as a 4.5 half year old. crazy.
Everything looks good. We need to work on his pronunciation of words... but other than that he's right on track with everything. And despite three year old tantrums we think he's the best boy around!
Everything looks good. We need to work on his pronunciation of words... but other than that he's right on track with everything. And despite three year old tantrums we think he's the best boy around!
Unfinished Turkey craft from our Thanksgiving playdate that Buddy and I hosted at our house.
a peppermint shake from Chick-fil-a does on a mommy/buddy date night helps ease some of the three year old struggles we're having... it really really does...



I totally agree that mommy or daddy dates are great for helping bad behavior.
ReplyDelete