1.12.11 - Yesterday we were a little sick... today we are a lot sick. And an angel appeared on my doorstep with a hot pan of lasagna... I aspire to be as good of a friend as Joy is to me.
1.11.11 -I don't know if it's from all our frolicking in the snow but little one and I are getting sick. A box of Kleenex was our best friend today. Another reason I'm so grateful I get to work from home.
1.10.11 - Texas boy's first time playing in the snow (ever!)... he kept saying "cold, mama! cold!"... haha!
1.9.11 - You know you live in Texas when they cancel school and close the stores because of one inch of snow.


The canceling of all things because of 1" makes me laugh! Hope you are all feeling better!
ReplyDeletei love this picture of you! you look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteJennie is right, that IS a great picture of you! :) Are you feeling better? We have the same thing here, but I'm hoping to fight it off. Dumb germs!!! They cancel school in Seattle for 1" of snow too, sometimes even just the prediction of snow. LOL!
ReplyDeleteYes living in areas not accustomed to snow is a funny adventure. A couple inches here will throw the town into a tizzy and those of us who know what to do wish everyone else would get out of our way! Glad you are continuing with your picture a day project. :)
ReplyDelete