1.7.11 - Girls night out... you can tell by the fancy earrings I'm wearing (not the outfit I wore though :)
Attended a swanky post-Christmas party hosted by a mom from our playschool group. Girl talk and fancy hor d'oeuvres.. a really fun night!
Attended a swanky post-Christmas party hosted by a mom from our playschool group. Girl talk and fancy hor d'oeuvres.. a really fun night!
1.6.11 - We live in a really neat little historical town... birth place of Pres. Eisenhower, Katy Depot, Lake Texoma and Hagerman National Wildlife Refuge just to name a few.
I love these cool murals painted on the buildings downtown depicting the history of our town.
I love these cool murals painted on the buildings downtown depicting the history of our town.
1.5.11 - At breakfast he says "More apple bob (apple sauce) please!"... I wish a million times a day that I could bottle up his cuteness and keep him two forever.
1.4.11 - Speaking of organization... my white board that hangs on my fridge. Lists, notes and things to do. It's a mess but it helps keep me sane.
1.3.11 - A couple of years ago Ali Edwards started "word of the year"... a word to focus on as you go about daily life. I've never done it before but this year I'm picking "Organization"... I'm not sure that's what she had in mind when she started the "word of the year" movement... but that's my word and I'm sticking to it. Organizing my home, my computer, my pictures and my life.
**************
1.2.11 - First Sunday of the year and we're now at 9:00am church... grateful for the Gospel and a new year with fresh possibilities.
1.1.11 - Started out the new year with a fun dinner and everyone making a dish...whatever they wanted...
Yay for dinner by candle light, sparkling cider and new traditions!
p.s. Happy 1.1.11 !!!


Love you word. I have been thinking about it...and I haven't decided on a word yet...to many choices....and he is such a cutie boy!
ReplyDeleteOooooh, I love the idea of everyone choosing a dish at dinner. Although I'm fairly certain Zoe would choose macaroni & cheese and hotdogs every time.
ReplyDeleteI had to laugh when I saw your Girl's Night Out picture. I only wear fancy earrings when I go out with girlfriends too! LOL!