December 6, 2010

December 6-11, 2010

A trip to "Bethlehem Revisted" complete with camels, Roman Soliders and King Herod (who had a strong Texas accent)!
A fun night with the Jackmans!

A birthday lunch with Tracy... one of my dearest friends. She is good and kind and is one of the strongest women I know. I've learned so much from her and am grateful our paths have crossed in life. I hope we get to be neighbors in heaven!
Thursday 12/9  
Family Night at Chik-fil-A with our playgroup

A late late night of taping and mudding with Joy... trying to get her upstairs ready for family that's coming for Christmas.
Joy is amazing... six kids (and one on the way)... a husband who is a truck driver and is never home. does (big!) home repair projects on her own and is constantly serving and helping others. I'm grateful for her friendship.

Finally setting up the tree... I think this is the latest we've been in years.
Lots of help from little hands... he took ornament hanging very seriously.
I love Christmas with a little one!

Monday 12/6 -
Happy St. Nicholas day!
(pictures of our shoes)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment