December 1, 2010

December 1-5, 2010


I always want to remember this moment… little man all bundled up in his jammies and coat with his pink doggie and silky ready to look at Christmas lights…. How he exclaimed “oh, wow!” and “havay! (hooray)” over and over again at all the pretty lights… and I always want to remember how incredibly magical Christmas is with a two year old. 



A weekend of swimming and jumping on beds with our best friends at the Great Wolf Lodge!

We love cakes from Walmart bakery ... Joey manages to buy one every single weekend.  Maybe I should stop sending him to the store on his way home from work?

Matching Real Salt Lake scarves for two cute Joey's



Leave him alone for two minutes and he gets in to all sorts of mischief!

Tonight we got to go to Dallas and have dinner with Uncle Curtis who was in town on business from Utah.  We love when family comes to visit!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Love the bread all over the floor...oh the joy of a two year old!

    ReplyDelete