September 18, 2011

Sept 18-24, 2011



Our last night together before Joey moved to Ft. Worth in the morning. We spent time on our bed (because Buddy kept saying "come lay down!") talking with Buddy jumping on the bed and us laughing. Our life as we know it right now is over for awhile... and I know that this living arrangement won't be forever... but right now my heart is breaking a little bit.



First day at the new job

We spent the day in Ft.Worth moving daddy in to his new apartment... what can I say... it's a bit ghetto... I guess he'll look that much forward to coming home on the weekends!
Craft day at the park with our play group... buddy and I were in charge of the craft... we read a fish story and then made made a cute handprint fish. We love spending time with our friends!

Criminal Minds Season Premiere with Joy (Nicole fell asleep and stood us up)... Joy made yummy treats and we enjoyed a new season of our favorite show!
(waiting for my real picture)

Train Concert w/friends

Tis the Season for cute glow in the dark skeleton jammies... yay Halloween!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Your skeleton is so super cute! Good luck with the recent changes.

    ReplyDelete