A fieldtrip to Yumilicious with Nicole and Lex. Fun afternoon and totally worth a drive to McKinney.
A picnic with daddy in his office... so fun to visit him during the day.
Joy's had a pretty crappy couple of weeks... pipes bursting in their house, their son being hit by a car, difficult family members... Dori called to see if I could come over and help out for a few minutes. I'm grateful for friends who help each other in times of need and happy to be able to help.
Our house all cute and festive for Valentine's day. I love Valentine's day!!
Our house all cute and festive for Valentine's day. I love Valentine's day!!
A fun vday party at Lola's house... we had lunch and decorated sugar cookies... a fun party for the little's and their mama's.
Valentine's we made for our nursery class and little friends
Valentine's we made for our nursery class and little friends

No comments:
Post a Comment