2 year check up
33lbs
Loves music and singing in general
Loves throwing and kicking balls
Sings Old McDonald all the time... but doesn't really know the words... so he just sings EIEIO over and over again. Cutest thing ever!
This is pretty much how we watched conference all weekend. We'd take down the towers and little by little they'd be rebuilt. I love conference and am grateful for a living Prophet who leads and guides us.
A fun day in Canton with my favorite Jacqui Peck... it's my favorite time of year to go. I couldn't find my pumpkin farmer this year but scored on some awesome pots of mums and had a really fun day!! I love Canton in the Fall and hanging out with Jacqui!
Happy 2nd Birthday to my sweet little man! We had a small family party to celebrate... balloons, a couple of gifts and homemade mac & cheese for dinner. Every day is such a joy with him!
Love you little one!

LOVE the pumpkins...and the boy! So cute. I want one of them for my birthday! Oh well, probably not!
ReplyDelete