This is an AWESOME idea. I think I will recommend it to my RS...
Sounds like it was a really fun evening!
Brilliant! I am on the RS Committee in our ward and am totally going to recommend this!
I'm hoping I end up back on a RS committee soon (now that I'm out of YW) so I can copy this idea. I think it's one of the BEST ideas I've ever heard for a RS actiivty!
This is an AWESOME idea. I think I will recommend it to my RS...
ReplyDeleteSounds like it was a really fun evening!
ReplyDeleteBrilliant! I am on the RS Committee in our ward and am totally going to recommend this!
ReplyDeleteI'm hoping I end up back on a RS committee soon (now that I'm out of YW) so I can copy this idea. I think it's one of the BEST ideas I've ever heard for a RS actiivty!
ReplyDelete