So sad! I love coming to your house and seeing an entire boutiques worth of stuff. I hope you make a million bucks.
i am sad too!! how are you selling it all? ebay? locally? inquiring minds wanna know!
I'm sad tooooo......but I know the feeling! I hope you get a million bucks too!
ah- sad for you to have to let go.I did the same (probably not so much stuff as you) but it was good.
So sad! I love coming to your house and seeing an entire boutiques worth of stuff. I hope you make a million bucks.
ReplyDeletei am sad too!! how are you selling it all? ebay? locally? inquiring minds wanna know!
ReplyDeleteI'm sad tooooo......but I know the feeling! I hope you get a million bucks too!
ReplyDeleteah- sad for you to have to let go.
ReplyDeleteI did the same (probably not so much stuff as you) but it was good.