Teeny tiny baby steps in to the world of couponing... thankfully I've got a great mentor (my bff Leslie)... its still a bit overwhelming but I saved $29 at Alberston's and $56 at CVS... hooray for sales + coupons!
Hooray!!! I'm feeling so thrilled for you - isn't it a great feeling to know you've even saved a few dollars?
Sorry I never posted a pic of my binder yet. I'm feeling a teensy bit overwhelmed with life right now and keep forgetting to do things on my to do list(and I've been released as YW pres so I don't know what's up with that!). This week for sure though - pinky promise!
Hooray!!! I'm feeling so thrilled for you - isn't it a great feeling to know you've even saved a few dollars?
ReplyDeleteSorry I never posted a pic of my binder yet. I'm feeling a teensy bit overwhelmed with life right now and keep forgetting to do things on my to do list(and I've been released as YW pres so I don't know what's up with that!). This week for sure though - pinky promise!