September 24, 2009

9.24.09 - Thursday

We are now the proud owners of a 2005 Chevy Aveo... my life has already gotten easier having the second car. I know its a luxury but I'm so grateful for it!

p.s. this isnt' really our car... we bought ours from a friend... but when my husband gets home from work its too dark to take a picture... so thanks to google this image will have to do until I can get one of my own... but this is the exact car that we have... color and all.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new baby & new car!! It looks like a fun one to speed around town in!

    ;)Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it's so nice having a second car. So thankful my parents went on a foreign mission and left their car for us. Hope you go out everyday- just because you can.

    ReplyDelete