April 12, 2009

4.12.09 - Sunday



I have the flu bad. When I imagined our first Easter as a family of three it was the fun weekend we had planned, church on Sunday in matching outfits for the boys, Easter dinner with friends and reflecting on the true meaning of Easter with lots of fun mixed in.

It was NOT:

Me getting sick with the flu Friday night and throwing up all day Saturday

Sleeping all day Saturday and Sunday... missing a party, dinner with friends and church.

An Easter dinner that consisted of soup for me and frozen pizza for Joey

The Easter bunny finally making an appearance Sunday night right before little buddy went to bed

Little man dressed in this very creative outfit by his daddy... including his striped orange kangaroo shirt, red and blue floral shorts and blue socks

I guess all you can do is laugh and be glad there's a next year!

1 comment:

  1. Yep, that's all you can do....and it will go down in the family story-telling. "I remember that first Easter...."

    ReplyDelete